ARE YOU READY ... to travel back in time to the first century and experience a live reenactment of the people, places and circumstances surrounding the birth of Jesus Christ? As you travel from the City of Nazareth to the town of Bethlehem, you will encounter Roman guards, wise men, angels and shepherds tending their sheep. Witness the sights and sounds of the town of Bethlehem, including the inn, stable and little babe lying in the manger
Thursday, December 7 -- 6:00-8:30 pm
Friday, December 8 -- 6:00-10:00 pm
Saturday, December 9 -- 6:00-10:00 pm
Admission is free
Reservations are not required, but are recommended as those without reservations will wait for an open time slot.
WALK-INS ARE WELCOME
- There will be NO PARKING on Swifts Hwy or in the church parking lot
- Please park in the upper parking lot of Helias High School across from the main entrance to the school in order to catch the shuttle to the church
- Yellow school buses will be used to transport you to the church -- PLEASE DO NOT WALK UP TO THE CHURCH AS ATTENDEES MUST RIDE THE BUS and be organized into groups to attend Journey
- Please plan to arrive at Helias at least 30-40 minutes prior to your scheduled reservation time so you will have time to catch the shuttle, check in at the church, and use the facilities. Your reservation gives you priority over the walk-in attendees. If you or those in your party miss the bus, you will be sent on the next bus.
- Walk-ins will need to check in with the shuttle crew when they arrive at Helias to get put on the waitlist to board the shuttles.
- Parties that arrive late may lose their reservation and will be moved to the wait list
For more information, please call the church office (573) 635-1322.